Stream Using Our Professional Services
Our professional service allows you to capture the moments that may otherwise go unseen from the crematorium, church, graveside, or wherever you wish the service to take place. With the current pandemic making an already difficult situation that much harder, we hope to relieve some of that stress. By allowing those who cannot be there on the day due to circumstances beyond their control, live-streaming the service gives them a way to still say goodbye.
We do have some optional extras listed below. However, we emphasise that there are no hidden costs within our service’s and everything in our standard package is of high quality.
- Streaming from a location of your choosing.
- A full HD broadcast quality camera in a fixed location, manned by one of our livestream professionals.
- Our team member on site will be smartly dressed.
- There will be remote technical support by another member of our team.
- Bonded internet connection of up to 6 data networks for added reliability.
- We supply our own power sources and internet connections (we are not reliant on the venue’s WiFi).
- Up to three microphone set-up to ensure we capture those speaking and the atmosphere within the venue.
- Completely private viewing link compatible with any smart device.
- Additional password protection available.
- An unlimited number of people can view with no restrictions on where in the world they view from.
- The service is available to watch back at any time, with no time limit on how long it is available. Meaning anyone who couldn’t watch the service at the time can watch it back in its entirety at their convenience.
- The first 100 miles of travel included. With team members all over the UK, we do our best to always provide you the cheapest quote.
- Add an Order of Service onto the page, as well as any links to tribute, memorial and/or charity pages.
- Use one of our Viewing Rooms to host the video stream.
Stream From Multiple Locations (£150):
The passing of your loved one is quite often more than just a singular ceremony. Our Multiple Location service allows you to capture more of the day. Whether that be a religious ceremony at home, a special place of importance, a cremation service, a church service, graveside burial, and so on.
Each additional location is charged at £150.00 each.
Memorial Pages (£15):
As you can replay our video streams at any point following the service, we have created a bespoke Memorial Page to display the stream. Hosting the video here will make your loved one’s send off that bit more special. Including a photo album, biography, Order of Service and customisable colour scheme. For those who watching the stream, we have created a way for them to leave their own personal memories and tributes which will be kept forever.
See an example here.
Extra Media Copies (from £15):
Please be aware that you can replay the video back at any time via your video link as standard.
Should you like any additional ‘hard copies’ – USB, DVD or Downloadable copies of the live webcast are available.
If you want the video edited once the stream is over, just let us know and we can get that taken care of. Once this is complete, we will send you a copy and switch over the video on the page.
If you would like to discuss live streaming options or have any further enquiries, please get in touch by filling out the form below or reviewing our frequently asked questions. We understand this is a difficult time so will do our very best to help fulfil any webcasting needs as quickly as possible.
All live services depend upon a reliable 4G connection, however, we do use the latest in mobile bonding technology to achieve maximum up-time. If there were to be an interruption to the stream, we do also record the video to the camera and can upload the content immediately after the service to the private video link.
All travel above a 100 mile return trip from our location is charged at £0.45 a mile.
With a team across the country, we can cover any location in the United Kingdom including, but not limited to, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Kent, and Newcastle.
A bespoke service is available if you would like to investigate a full multiple camera broadcast. Please get in touch to find out more.
If our frequently asked questions section doesn’t contain the answer you’re looking for, please let us know how we can help via our contact page or if you want to make an enquiry, fill out the form below.