The Livestreaming Company Ltd Terms of Service
1. Definition & General
In these Terms and Conditions the text ‘TLC’ ‘The Livestreaming Company’ ‘Funeral Streaming’ ‘www.funeralstreaming.co.uk’ ‘we’ ‘us’ ‘our’ and ‘ours’ refer to The Livestreaming Company Ltd, the UK registered limited liability company. The words ‘Client’ and ‘Customer’ refer to the party who commissioned and/or funded the work and any person or organisation acting on their behalf.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all video and associated audio product created by TLC, including all moving and still images and sound recordings of whatever form.
By accessing the website at https://www.funeralstreaming.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Livestreaming Company Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Livestreaming Company Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Livestreaming Company Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Livestreaming Company Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Livestreaming Company Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Livestreaming Company Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Livestreaming Company Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Livestreaming Company Ltd’s website, even if The Livestreaming Company Ltd or a The Livestreaming Company Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on The Livestreaming Company Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Livestreaming Company Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
TLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, TLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
TLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Livestreaming Company Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
Payment in full is required at least 48 hours before the event. An invoice will be sent along with the link to view the stream. It is understood that payment within a 48-hour window may not be possible with late bookings, this can be worked out on a case-by-case basis.
9. Cancellation & Termination
We can withdraw, cancel or amend the proposal if it has not been accepted by you, or if the project has not started, within a period of 30 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
Either we or you can cancel the order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
If you want to amend any details of the project you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees and invoiced to you.
If due to circumstance beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below, we have to make any change in the project or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any changes to a minimum.
Cancellations less than 48h prior to day of the live-stream will not be refunded. Cancellations made after having your booking confirmed, but prior to the 48 hour window will incur an admin fee for any services already provided.
In some circumstances, due to lockdown laws, the agreed will not be able to go ahead as agreed or at all, and is therefore ‘frustrated’. In this scenario a full refund will be issued.
In the unlikely event, we fail to produce the live video stream due to circumstances that are under our control, The Livestreaming Company Ltd. will offer a full refund.
However, we cannot be held responsible for the failure of the platforms we use to host the live video stream, adverse weather conditions and/or poor signal. On rare occasions where there is joint responsibility an amount of the fee will be refunded, and the decision to provide them, are at TLC’s sole and absolute discretion, and the provision of a refund in one instance does not entitle anyone to a refund in the future under similar or different circumstances.
In the event of a failed stream due to poor connectivity, a copy recorded onto the camera will be uploaded at the first available opportunity.
TLC holds a Limited Online Music License (LOML). However, if the streaming is taking place at a church, then the church should hold the relevant CCLI license, and this should be checked by the client. Furthermore, individual songs can be licensed using SongSelect by CCLI.
If the event includes a live performance, this should be pre-approved with the performer and venue and relevant licenses sought.
12. Use of video recordings
We retain full rights to the videos we create, to be used by ourselves as required, however we will only use full videos in the promotion of our services with the agreement of our client.
13. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.